3V3 FUN FOR EVERYONE!
10 month 3v3 program is open to everyone!
New Players, Recreational Players, Competitive Club Players & Players/Teams From Other Clubs
These teams do not practice every week but we practice minimum of twice a month along with monthly events!
The Miami United FC Academy 3v3 Program is a comprehensive program designed for players 2005-2015 to participate in high intensity, quick games designed to challenge player's decision making skills and ability to work in triangle formations. With fewer players on the field, each player has more opportunities to touch the ball, using and improving their soccer skills. Small-sided games will develop MUFC player’s technical attributes, tactical knowledge and physical conditioning through functional movements. Small-sided soccer is FUN and allows more opportunities to score. Scoring can increase self-esteem, character development and team chemistry!
- More touches on the ball
- Increased number of game related decision-making opportunities
- Constant transition from attacking to defensive situations
- Increased 1 vs. 1 encounters in both attacking and defending situations
- Increased opportunities to utilize specific ball skills
- Increased opportunity to be in a goal scoring position
- Increased opportunities to be in a 2 vs. 1 attacking and defending situation
The success of player development philosophy of the club is evidences by the achievements of our individual players. Miami United FC Academy 3v3 program has produced:
- 2019 3v3 Live National Champions (2013 Elite Division)
- 2020 Challenge Sports National Champions (2014 Elite Division)
- 2020 3v3 Live National Champions (2014 Elite Division)
- 2020 3v3 Live National Champions (2013 Open Division)
The program plans on leaving and imprint with a long history of developing athletes who go on to play at top colleges as well as the professional and National Team level.
Miami United FC Academy's 3v3 Program is for the most advanced players. This is an elite level of soccer they will allow top players to train and develop in a highly competitive environment on a monthly basis. It’s main focus is still to have fun but it offers a higher level of competition for the player who is becoming more serious and dedicated to their training. “Competitive” players participate in the local, regional, and national leagues and programs.
OPEN to MUFC Players & NON-MUFC MEMBERS