TEAMS DO NOT PRACTICES YEAR ROUND, BUT WE PRACTICE!
These teams do not practice every week but when we are in the 3v3 season we practice minimum of twice a week!
July 25-26, 2020 Stuart FL 3v3 Live Florida Regional Tournament
August 8, 2020 Hialeah, FL 3v3 Live Autism Super Cup
October 18-19, 2020 Orlando, FL Challenge Sports National Championships
November 30-31, 2020 West Palm Beach, FL 3v3 Live National Championships
- 3 Players per team on the field at one time
- Smaller Fields
- 2 - 12 minute halves
- No Goalkeepers
- No Off-Side
- Ball can not be touched inside of the goal box
- Kick-in's rather than throw-ins
WHY PLAY 3V3?
With fewer players on the field, each player has more opportunities to touch the ball, using and improving their soccer skills. Small-sided games can develop your player’s decision-making, technical attributes, tactical knowledge and physical conditioning through functional movements. Small-sided soccer is FUN and allows more opportunities to score. Scoring can increase self-esteem, character development and team chemistry!
Here are some of the benefits of playing 3v3:
- More touches on the ball
- Increased number of game related decision-making opportunities
- Constant transition from attacking to defensive situations
- Increased 1 vs. 1 encounters in both attacking and defending situations
- Increased opportunities to utilize specific ball skills
- Increased opportunity to be in a goal scoring position
- Increased opportunities to be in a 2 vs. 1 attacking and defending situation