To register for tryouts, CLICK HERE
Thank you for your interest in Miami United FC Academy's Travel Tryouts for the 2021 - 2022 Season. Before you take a look at our tryout dates (below), please take a moment to go to these links to get to know us a little better. All players are encouraged to come to ALL identification and tryout dates (Primary and Supplemental). If you are only able to attend one, please let the staff know.Miami United FC Academy Director's and Full Time StaffCost To register for tryouts, CLICK HERE
We invite all boys and girls from U8 to U19 Boys and Girls to join us for our 2021 - 2022 Competitive Travel Try-Outs. Register below by clicking on the Register here button. Bring your player 20 minutes prior to the start time. Have plenty of water, a ball, shin guards and cleats. The players will be issued a number at check-in. Please keep it for all days of the identification or tryout process. If you are unable to attend any days of the identification or tryouts, please let the coach know. WHOLE TEAMS/Groups are welcomed and encouraged to register together. Please contact our Executive Director for more information at: [email protected]
Renewal process for all players returning from the 2020-2021 seasonal year.
Registration for all players interested in joining for 2021-2022 seasonal year
Tryout schedule as follows:
**You must register for tryouts before receiving a tryout time slot confirmation.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR TRYOUT TIMESLOT.
**All players are encouraged to come to ALL tryout dates. If you are only able to attend one, please let the staff know.
What to Bring to Tryouts
All players should arrive 30 minutes prior to each session to check-in and receive their tryout number. All players should bring the following equipment to each tryout session:
- Players ages U13 and older will receive a tryout number to wear when they check-in at their first tryout session.
- Players ages U8-12 should wear a white t-shirt and will receive a tryout number to wear when they check-in at their first tryout session.
- The staff requests that players not wear any travel uniform jerseys to tryouts
- There is ROLLING NOTIFICATION for players. Players will be notified via email or phone call when a decision has been made about their roster status. At times this notification maybe while the tryout process is still ongoing. All players should receive notification of their status within 72 hours after the final scheduled tryout session.
- Players requiring a decision regarding their status prior to receiving notification should contact the Executive Director at [email protected] or 703.499.7681
If a player is offered a spot on the roster, the player is expected to confirm their acceptance of this roster spot within 48 hours. To confirm your roster spot, players should:
- Call or email coach or administrator to accept roster spot.
- Register with the Miami United FC Academy club online.
- Remit deposit for team fees to team manager or treasurer.
- If a player has not been contacted about their status by 5 days after the final scheduled tryout session, please contact [email protected] who will direct your email to the appropriate technical staff.
If you have any further questions about Miami United FC Academy Travel Team Tryouts, please contact [email protected] or 703.499.7681