To register for tryouts, CLICK HERE
Thank you for your interest in Miami United FC Academy's Travel Tryouts for the 2020 - 2021 Season. Before you take a look at our tryout dates (below), please take a moment to go to these links to get to know us a little better. All players are encouraged to come to ALL identification and tryout dates (Primary and Supplemental). If you are only able to attend one, please let the staff know.Miami United FC Academy Director's and Full Time Staff2020 - 2021 Coaching SlateCost To register for tryouts, CLICK HERE
We invite all boys and girls from U8 to U19 Boys and Girls to join us for our 2020 - 2021 Competitive Travel Try-Outs. Register below by clicking on the Register here button. Bring your player 20 minutes prior to the start time. Have plenty of water, a ball, shin guards and cleats. The players will be issued a number at check-in. Please keep it for all days of the identification or tryout process. If you are unable to attend any days of the identification or tryouts, please let the coach know. WHOLE TEAMS/Groups are welcomed and encouraged to register together. Please contact our Executive Director for more information at: [email protected]
Renewal process for all players returning from the 2019-2020 seasonal year.
Due to city restrictions, we will keep all of our sessions to groups no larger than 15 players per session and field. Due to these restrictions, you will need to reserve your spot at the age-appropriate session for your son or daughter. We will offer the following tryout dates in addition to Virtual Tryouts if you are not comfortable participating in the physical, in-person tryouts.
UPDATE: All tryouts will be scheduled to be held at Killian Palms Soccer Complex. This will be for all Hialeah players as well. We plan on having practice for the Hialeah based players at Milander Park and Amelia Earhart Park. Unfortunately, those fields are not open at this time due to being used as Covid-19 testing centers. All players will be trying out for their teams at both locations (Hialeah and Kendall)
Tryout schedule as follows:
KENDALL - Killian Palms Soccer Complex | 9950 SW 104th St, Miami, FL 33176
Saturday, August 15th | U8 - 12 Boys and Girls 10:00am - 11:00am
Saturday, August 15th | U13 - 20 Boys and Girls 11:00am - 12:00pm
**VIRTUAL TRYOUT TRAINING**
Monday, August 17th | U8-13 2:00 - 2:45 pm
**Players who sign up for virtual tryout sessions will receive the zoom call link on Monday morning.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the restrictions that have been put in place it is required that you sign up for a specific training time in your age group. After all 15 player spots are reserved we will create a waiting list. If you are not able to secure your in-person spot you will be invited to attend the virtual tryout on Friday
**You must register for tryouts before receiving a tryout time slot confirmation.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR TRYOUT TIMESLOT. PLEASE ALSO RESERVE YOUR SPOR FOR THE VIRTUAL TRYOUT!!
**All players are encouraged to come to ALL tryout dates. If you are only able to attend one, please let the staff know.
What to Bring to Tryouts
All players should arrive 15-20 minutes prior to each session to check-in and receive their tryout number. All players should bring the following equipment to each tryout session:
- Players ages U13 and older will receive a tryout number to wear when they check-in at their first tryout session.
- Players ages U8-12 should wear a white t-shirt and will receive a tryout number to wear when they check-in at their first tryout session.
- The staff requests that players not wear any travel uniform jerseys to tryouts
- There is ROLLING NOTIFICATION for players. Players will be notified via email or phone call when a decision has been made about their roster status. At times this notification maybe while the tryout process is still ongoing. All players should receive notification of their status within 72 hours after the final scheduled tryout session.
- Players requiring a decision regarding their status prior to receiving notification should contact the Executive Director at [email protected] or 703.499.7681
If a player is offered a spot on the roster, the player is expected to confirm their acceptance of this roster spot within 48 hours. To confirm your roster spot, players should:
- Call or email coach or administrator to accept roster spot.
- Register with the Miami United FC Academy club online.
- Remit deposit for team fees to team manager or treasurer.
- If a player has not been contacted about their status by 5 days after the final scheduled tryout session, please contact [email protected] who will direct your email to the appropriate technical staff.
If you have any further questions about Miami United FC Academy Travel Team Tryouts, please contact [email protected] or 703.499.7681